An Introduction to Giving Advice’s Terms of Service
Welcome to Giving Advice!
Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
Our mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge.
The Giving Advice platform offers a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers.
You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the Giving Advice platform certain rights and license to use it.
You are responsible for the content that you post.
This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party (for example, defamation) or any applicable laws.
We do not endorse or verify content posted by users.
Our content and materials are provided to you “as it is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the Giving Advice platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
You agree to follow the rules of our platform.
We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or Giving Advice’s policies, you can initiate a report at the contact us ( You must be logged in)
We are pleased that you want to join the Giving Advice platform and encourage you to read the full Terms of Service.
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) sets forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Giving Advice, Inc. (“Giving Advice” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our web and applications (collectively the “Giving Advice Platform”).
Please make sure to read it, because, by using the Giving Advice Platform, you consent to these terms.
1-The Mission of the Giving Advice Platform
Giving Advice’s mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge. The Giving Advice Platform is a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the world.
2-Using the Giving Advice Platform
a) Who Can Use It. anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- d) Acceptable Use Policy.In your interaction with others on the Giving Advice Platform, you agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy at all times.
- e) Termination.You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may terminate or suspend your Giving Advice account if you violate any Giving Advice policy or for any other reason.
- f) Changes to the Giving Advice Platform.We are always trying to improve your experience on the Giving Advice Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- g) Feedback.We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Giving Advice Platform.
3- Your Content
a) Definition of Your Content.The Giving Advice Platform enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the Giving Advice Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Giving Advice Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
- b) Ownership.You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us below.
- c) Your Responsibilities for Your Content.By posting Your Content on the Giving Advice Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and ii) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate Giving Advice’s Acceptable Use Policy, Copyright Policy, Trademark Policy, other published Giving Advice policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
- d) No Endorsement or Verification.Please note that the Giving Advice Platform contains access to third-party content, products and services, and it offers interactions with third parties. Participation or availability on the Giving Advice Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the Giving Advice Platform by anyone.
The Giving Advice Platform may include advertisements, which may be targeted to content or information on the Giving Advice Platform, queries made through the Giving Advice Platform, or other information, in an effort to make them relevant to you. The types and extent of advertising by Giving Advice are subject to change. In consideration for Giving Advice granting you access to and use of the Giving Advice Platform, you agree that Giving Advice and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Giving Advice Platform. If you wish to become an advertiser, you will be required to enter into separate and supplemental terms with us about providing advertising services on the Giving Advice Platform.
5- Contact. Feel free to contact us with any questions about these terms.